Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Teluk Intan, I Love You.. My old time buddies, I Love You..

Okay, i suppose to get nervous this week cos next week will be a bz hell for me back at uni. Anyway, this is my postponed mid term break and raya holiday is a good time for me to release stress and to love my hometown.. It had been quite long since i have a great happi time here in Teluk Intan, my beloved Hometown.. although i back almost everyweek but i juz stay at home. This time around ,its different.. Some of my old times buddies are back, so we have our AGM again..
(AGM = Another Gay Meeting.. okay kinhee gave this term, we are not really gays but all boys nite)
I am really so happy on our outing session and yamcha session. Wow, we went out everynite since last saturday and sunday we went ipoh to grab some taugeh chic.. Really, this is the happiest time that i have in years.. Maybe i have commit suicide if not for this AGM with all my good old times buddies once in a while.. Hahaha.I always talk extragrated and my mouth talk craps like a automatic machine gun everytime we meet ,simply because i am so happy. Sorry, guys for being late everytime... I'll try to erase my bad habit okay... I always plan the time out but somehow i always ending up late..

Teluk Intan local food hunt : chu cheong fun... haha, on monday we have some bad time finding place for our yamcha session as all the place we wanna go closed.. went to Qing Sui Wan, it closed.. got to Suraabi, it closed.. finally end up having ice kacang at the old skomk building before my friend urging to hunt for this chu cheong fun.

We tried to go to the best chu cheong fun factory that only opens after 8pm, Liew Kee at Jln Hill , Pah Buey.. but forgot they dont open on sunday and monday.. hmm, next we proceed to the next best stall Sam Siew Yeh which are located on the main road near taman Ros. Aaaaargh, simply delicious smell... Eh, i suppose on diet now but how come still talk about food??

Really, many thanks to all my buddies for hanging out wit me in my beloved hometown . ChunVern,JiunnWoei,KhengHuat,SeangYik thanks so much... We missed yamcha yesterday nite,today dont miss it again yar and TeikBoon is back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aha, dun la become another gay lo~~