Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Bear's Love Story

Today, i went to my late afternoon class even there is thunder storm rolling outside there... okay i was crapping.. it is juz heavy rain.... but the lecturer dint come =~~(..
So i get a gal friend for my pooh bear

And this is the love story of a bear and a tiger...... ( juz a story created by me.. tiada kena mengena dgn siapa siapa yg hidup maupun mati...)




Finally tiger decided to give it a try.... but....

Bear was so sad... haizzz....

But he dint give up... and he came back for a second try...

and bear manage to touch Tiger's heart..

and they live happily ever after....
Haizzz, see my pooh Bear so brave and so pandai court his Tiger.. I need to learn from him luu...
This where i get Tiger, get it urself if u love papercraft and cute stuff.. http://rommy.kamimodel.com/ .My friends ask me why i have so free go do this stuff and have the patient to do it??... It's simply because it's my hobby, i like art, i like design and i like cute stuff... Others play game, watch movie or other stuff when they free.. but i do papercraft and modeling..
*Bear is a male, Tiger is Female and they are not gay.... not like wat my roomie did to them when i am away... check it out here (18sx) http://-seangyik-.blogspot.com/2008/10/chee-kang-gay-pooh-finally-got-his.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wanna laugh as soon as i saw the first picture! next time use the gundam model kit and see the effect of the story... HAHA...

Unknown said...

yea, this is the bear story, how he got the gay tiger... truely amazing lo..
but then behind the love story, they do enjoy oso ma...
hehe how they enjoy?
visit.. http://-seangyik-.blogspot.com/2008/10/chee-kang-gay-pooh-finally-got-his.html