Thursday, October 2, 2008

Happi Birthday My Beloved Roomie



Yo!.. Happi birthday to my roomie, SeangYik.... I love you yor, but i not gay aar..Go find my Pooh stuffed bear to gay k, he'll all yours tonite... muahahahaa juz kidding..

It has been the 4th year of our gaying in UTP, oops i mean roomating... no no, i dont mean mating.. Thanx so much for being my good roomate yar.. Although, sometimes i am silent in the room.. Although, sometimes i am crazy.. Although, sometimes i talk too much but i love yar ..
Sorry for always staying up late and disturbing you dreaming of ur sweet sweet hearts yar..
Wish You Healthy Always, Happy Always and All The Best For Yar Future


2 comments:

Unknown said...

woi, y there is monkey there?

Kok Chee Kang said...

monkey also come celebrate for u mar.. Cant find a buaya wit cake picture mar.. muahahhahhahahhaha